1) Vendor shall accept the space assigned. Locations will be assigned at the discretion of the festival organizers.
2) Vehicles must be removed from the exhibit area by 8:30 am Saturday.
3) Vendor is solely responsible for collecting, reporting, and paying any required Georgia sales tax.
4) Please pick up a sales tax form when you register.
5) Vendor shall sell only items noted on applications.
6) NO REFUNDS will be made for any reason, cancellation, removal for cause, or act of God.
7) Checks returned from the bank shall void festival eligibility and be charged a $35 charge.
8) All articles and displays must be in good taste. There shall be no reference to race, ethnicity, sexual, or religious prejudice.
9) No obscene items shall be allowed.
10) No snap pops, projectile toys, airsoft guns, marsh mellow guns, counterfeit items, or fake cigarettes allowed.
11) Vendor is responsible for area cleanup after the festival.
12) No part of your setup may extend beyond the purchased space. This includes trailer hitches, campers, canopies, etc. You may purchase additional spaces if needed. NO storage trailers are allowed in vendor spaces.
13) There is no rain date.
14) Extension cords will not be furnished. The vendor shall provide a Minimum 100’ all-weather outside extension cord if power is purchased. 50’ hose required for water if needed Any generator must be placed 100’ from vendor space. Note power is for 1 outlet of 15 amps.
15) Vendors must not break down until the end of the festival (5:00 pm). NO VEHICLES IN FESTIVAL AREA UNTIL 5 pm.
16) 220V Circuits are not provided. There is access to water but continuous hookups are not provided.
17) No exclusions will be granted.
18) No guarantee of product exclusivity shall be given nor enforced by the Fitzgerald Wild Chicken Festival.
19) Only official Wild Chicken Merchandise as approved by the Festival Committee may be sold.
20) We make every effort to ensure a successful festival and a profitable one for our vendors. We ask for your cooperation with festival personnel. Uncooperative vendors will not be invited back.
21) We will post a list of accepted vendors 14 days before the festival on www.wildchickenfestival.com. Please consult the website to see if you are accepted.
22) Food vendors must meet minimum Georgia health codes. The health permit application and guidelines are available on our website. Preference will be given to professional wagons and trailers due to health codes.
23) There is a street dance on Friday night. You are invited to open during this dance, but you are not required to.
24) Approximate attendance at the festival is 12,000.
25) Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.